We are looking for people who are talented, energetic and self-motivated to join our office leasing team. Are you ready to join us now?
- Develop long-term business relationship with office occupants.
- Analyze occupancy of clients and strategic client advisory are highly regarded
- Identify suitable options and do the financial analysis for clients
- Carry out lease negotiation and project management
- Matriculation or equivalent standard;
- Good command of both spoken and written in English and Chinese;
- Excellent communication skill, presentable, self-initiative, responsible and strong problem solving skill.
- Degree in any discipline, preferably in real estate or property related degree
- Minimum 1 years of relevant experience. Hands-on experience in property sector is an advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as analyst.
We offer excellent compensation package and promotion prospects. Please send email with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for the job application.